565 Media LLC is an innovative, fast-growing Internet /Performance Marketing Firm headquartered in Palms in West LA. We are looking to hire a talented Google Ads Specialist to join our team and work within our internet marketing arm of the business.
The role of the Google Ads Specialist is a critical, day-to-day focal point within 565 Media who is tasked with seamlessly executing multiple digital media planning/buying and client service activities associated with assigned accounts. You will be integral in the development and management of effective digital strategy and media buying and will be in the weeds, driving growth for 565 clientele. This role will report directly to our VP of Internet Marketing.
565 Media is looking for an ambitious Google Ads Specialist to manage and help lead strategy on key client accounts across Adwords, Bing, Yahoo & other tangential initiatives within the company. This role will be primarily focused on managing a large book of client relationships on Customer Acquisition initiatives online. The right candidate will at a high level be responsible for building & scaling effective Customer Acquisition strategies via PPC/Display/Video/Mobile & Shopping ads etc for clientele – with a focus on increasing volume, improving conversion KPIs, and driving retention and lengthening LTV on behalf of clients. The right candidate loves digging into numbers, is able to think strategically and tactically as well as creatively, enjoys testing and iterating, has a relentless drive and passion for the customer, and will roll up his/her sleeves to execute. The candidate should be comfortable in the weeds, as well as working alongside and at times managing a team of hungry quantitative junior analysts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute Google Ads campaign strategy tactics on a daily basis
- Support the Google Ads team to ensure campaigns are tracking according to allocated budgets and performance goals
- Run in-depth analyses to make sure the Google Ads channel is meeting all KPIs including: traffic goals, revenue, ROI and engagement
- Maintain Google Ads best practices across all campaigns and search engines
- Support other paid digital acquisition strategies like app promotion, display, paid social and retargeting as needed
- Identify areas of growth opportunity for Google Ads campaigns and be ready to communicate what those are, execute accordingly and report on results
- Work closely with day-to-day account managers at Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Closely review Google Ads data across multiple platforms such as AdWords, GA, etc. with a keen eye for detail
- Support with marketing tag integration through GTM, and be able to QA and troubleshoot implementation
- Optimize Google Ads campaigns by leveraging SQRs and Landing Page validation tools
- Work closely with Business Analytics team on key project for the business
- Manage quarterly and semi-annual Google Ads optimization projects to maintain updated and relevant campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Agency experience highly preferred
- 3+ years of hands on experience managing large paid search campaigns (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Detailed oriented with established knowledge of SEM processes
- Proficient with Google Ads, BingAds, and Yahoo Gemini as well as the desktop editor tools
- Excel proficiency required
- Strong analytical skills highly desired
- Google Analytics experience required
- Possess a “can do” attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ambition. You’re fueled by the challenges of working in a fast-moving company and are seeking an opportunity to create unique customer touch points that surprise and delight.
- Data Driven. You’re data-driven insights are second-to-none, but you also believe that understanding the whole story often requires qualitative context.
- Leadership. You are a collaborative, cross-functional team player but comfortable taking the lead with a variety of teams from our internal teams, to that of clients, to any 565 contractors that assist in various capacities
- Curious with a bias for action.You’re a fantastic strategizer, but you’re neither precious nor inflexible and ultimately believe that the only way to learn is through taking lots of calculated risks.
- Strategic Thinker. You’re able to work in fast-moving and fluid team environment while remaining focused and calm under tight deadlines.
- Left and right-brained.Able to go between doing the right thing for customer experience and driving toward business goals. What keeps you up at night is just as much number crunching as beautiful experiences on our owned channels.