565 Media LLC is a fast-growing Internet Growth Marketing Agency headquartered in West Los Angeles who assists some of the most innovative startups and companies from LA, SF, NYC, London & beyond.
We are looking to hire a talented video motion graphics specialist to join our Creative Team and collaborate on graphic design within the Internet Marketing arm of our business.
The Graphic Designer – Motion Graphics position will be responsible for applying his/her creative expertise (ideation, graphic design, video creation, motion graphics skills) to create video & image-based advertising experiences & multimedia across primarily digital platforms (mobile, desktop, tablet), including social media, email, website, and mobile app. Applicant must have strong conceptual skills, strong video production skills (motion design, after effects etc.) and attention to detail with knowledge of commercial application. Ideal candidate is high-energy, hands-on and thrives in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment, with a passion for learning and innovating.
NOTE: Applications that include a portfolio will only be considered. Examples of Motion Graphics REQUIRED.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Partners, Account Manager and clients to conceptualize, design and execute digital experiences around key brand and marketing initiatives.
- Drive the ideation and creation of custom graphics and motion graphics for email, social media, web channels and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Willingness to ideate, shoot and edit photoshoots/video for clients in various verticals
- Engage in deep, meaningful, data-driven copywriting for various client advertising, website initiatives
- Assist in ad hoc day-to-day creative needs.
- Develop, update, and maintain presentations in InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Constantly research the latest trends in design and communication and lead test-and-learn efforts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in graphic design, video production & motion graphics at an agency or within a corporate creative/marketing department.
- Superb knowledge of Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Extensive experience with email, social media, and web — including responsive design — with strong understanding of online communications and technologies.
- Experience with movement graphics and animations required.
- Ability to execute thoughtful, simple Photography/Videography is a major plus.
- Ability to match tone, voice etc in copy to various clientele, initiatives
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS a plus.
- Well-versed in classic design principles and innovative design trends.
- Accustomed to validating designs through user and A/B testing, leveraging qualitative and quantitative feedback in creative process.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fluid fast-paced environment.
- Copy-writing experience a major plus
- Obsessively detail-oriented.